Wednesday 11 July 2018




Phrases to talking about Food:


1) I am starving! ( I am hungry)

2) Let's grab a bite

3) Give me a bite.

4) How about eating out today? (eat at a restaurant)

5) I brought some snacks.

6) This pudding is delicious.

7) I will have ..... (while ordering in a restaurant)

8) Could we get the check, please? (while asking for the bill in the restaurant)

9) I am full/stuffed (I am satisfied)

10) The food is mouth-watering/yummy/toothsome/lip smacking (food is very tasty)

11) That looks very inviting (it means the food looks very attractive and the speaker is eager to try it out)

12) I would love to try that out! (while tasting for the first time)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weather Related Words: 1) Flurries: very light snowfall E.g.  There are a few flurries but the snow is not sticking to the roads. ...