Saturday 11 March 2017

                               Spoken English Part-2


Actions - Daily Life & Work 

                                     

I am always very busy in the morning.

"I usually wake up/get up at 6 am."

"I stay in bed about 5 minutes before I get up."


"I make the bed in the morning".
"I wash my face and brush my teeth."

"I workout for almost 30 minutes".


"I sometimes go for a run in the morning".

"I always make tea in the morning"

"I always make breakfast in the morning"

" I always read the newspaper in the morning."
"I take a shower."

"Then I dry and comb my hair."

"I have a breakfast  at around 8.30 am."

"Then I get ready for office."

"I leave home at around 9 am.

"I take a bus to work."

"I arrive work at around 10 am."

"I have a cup of coffee while reading the news."

"Then I check my emails and make some telephone calls."
"I prepare the reports"
"I meet the clients".
"I usually work on the computer."
"Then I report to my boss."


"At around 1 pm. I have my lunch."
"I have my afternoon tea at around 4 pm."

"I leave work at 6 pm."

"I take a train to reach home."
"Then I cook dinner."
"I have dinner at around 9 pm."
"Then I watch TV."
"At around 10.30 pm. I read a book for about 30 minutes."
"Then, finally I turn off the lights and go to bed."

"On Sundays, I usually go grocery shopping in the morning."
"In the afternoon I usually do some charity work."
"In the evening I go to the temple."
"At night, I go out with my friends for a dinner and have some fun."





No comments:

Post a Comment

Weather Related Words: 1) Flurries: very light snowfall E.g.  There are a few flurries but the snow is not sticking to the roads. ...