Tuesday 28 March 2017

Spoken English (Part-5)


Basic  Spoken English: 

Understanding the use of "I," "We", "You", "They", "He", "She"
                                  

Examples:


I am a student.

I am a teacher.

I am a doctor.

I am a carpenter.

I am a dancer.

I am a scientist.

I am in Delhi.

I am a good girl.

I am a good boy.

I am a volunteer.




"WE"
                                  

Examples:


We are doctors.

We are teachers.


We are students.

We are sisters.


We are brothers.

We are friends.

We are classmates.

We are classmates.

We are engineers.

We are carpenters.


"YOU"


Examples:


You are a good girl.

You are a good boy.

You are my friend.

You are my sister.


You are my uncle.

You are doctors.

You are lawyers.

You are professors.

You are Americans.

You are classmates.


"THEY"


Examples:


They are good friends.

They are my relatives.

They are rich people.

They are poor people.

They are dancers.

They are children.

They are players.

They are doctors.

They are professors.

They are advocates.


"HE"


Examples:



He is a scientist.

He is an engineer.

He is a doctor.

He is my father.

He is my relative.

He is an actor.

He is in Mumbai.

He is a patient

He is a good boy.

He is my uncle.



"SHE"


Examples:



She is a doctor.

She is an engineer.

She is a teacher.

She is my mother.

She is my relative.

She is an actor.

She is my sister.

She is my cousin.

She is a good girl.

She is a player.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Weather Related Words: 1) Flurries: very light snowfall E.g.  There are a few flurries but the snow is not sticking to the roads. ...