Thursday 30 March 2017

Spoken English (Part-7)


"Don't"
                                  

Examples:



Don't you go?

Don't you read?

Don't you sing?

Don't you play?

Don't you help?

Don't you write?


"I"
                                  

Examples:


I don't go.

I don't play.

I don't sing.

I don't dance.

I don't take.

I don't eat.

I don't write


"Can"
                                  

Examples:


What can you do?

What can you give?

What can you play?

What can you read?

What can you eat?

What can you write?

                                  

"Is"

Examples:


Is he your father?

Is he your brother?

Is he your friend?

Is he your boss?

Is he your uncle?

Is she your sister?

Is she your mother?

Is she your teacher?


"May"

Examples:


May I come?

May I go?

May I sit?

May I say?

May I wait?

May I buy?

May I take?

May I sing?

May I help?


"Do"

Examples:


Do you speak English?

Do you write?

Do you take coffee?

Do you watch movies?

Do you play cricket?

Do you read novels?

Do you take non-veg?

Do you sing songs?

Do you teach English?


"What"

Examples:


What do you like?

What do you write?

What do you teach?

What do you read?

What do you eat?

What do you play?

What do you take?

What do you give?


"I"
I can speak.

I can play

I can sing

I can dance.

I can send.

I can read.

I can sing.


"I"
I like watching TV.

I like playing cricket.

I like reading novels.

I like writing poems.

I like going to gym.

I like speaking English.

I like doing meditation.


"I"

I don't like watching TV.

I don't like playing cricket.

I don't like reading novels.

I don't like writing poems.

I don't like eating chocolates.

I don't like telling lies.

I  don't like doing meditation.


"Can"

Can you help?

Can you play?

Can you dance?

Can you write?

Can you sing?

Can you read?


"You"

You should go.

You should read.

You should write.

You should speak.

You should help.

You should take.


"Is"

Is she reading?

Is she going?

Is she eating?

Is she cooking?

Is he playing?

Is he dancing?

Is he asking?

Is she crying?

"Are"

Are you busy?

Are you a student?

Are you a teacher?

Are you a doctor?

Are they scientists?

Are they actors?

Are they students?


"Don't"

Don't shout.

Don't touch.

Don't go.

Don't watch.

Don't play.

Don't ask.

Don't cry.

Don't play.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Weather Related Words: 1) Flurries: very light snowfall E.g.  There are a few flurries but the snow is not sticking to the roads. ...